learning life

Lovin the life that brings me home.....

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas 2010

Christmas, this Christmas,
Was the best one ever for me.
It was calm, quiet, and peaceful.
I didn't realize how much I would like it that way,
But now that it is gone,
I crave the days leading up to Christmas,
And Christmas day.
Ron and Rose broke into our house on Christmas Eve and left us the best cinnamon rolls I've ever tasted. Please feel free to do that any time! I think a recipe share is in order.
Thank you!
We went to the BEST Christmas eve service I have ever been to
(Giving Ron and Rose their golden opportunity for the breaking/opening an unlocked entry)
Really guys, Thanks!
Christmas day was an all you can eat fest,
But nothing fancy.
I didn't think I had taken too many pics of the season,
But you know what this face means:

Friends came over and tried our our newest homemade hammock.
A new video game rental for Christmas day.
My present to the man cub.
(He's never had a game that he could play)


The easy peasy new family tradition:
Coconut truffles
(you'll need to unbutton the pants for these morsels)



After Christmas, Jake's sisters came for a visit.
Tasha (left) met Claire for the first time ever!
The visit was shorter than hoped,
Something is better than nothing.
A new Pieper motto.

Besides,

Family time is a delicate thing within the Pieper blood.

It tends to be more 'five star' when given and received within modest doses.

God bless us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment