learning life

Lovin the life that brings me home.....

Sunday, January 16, 2011

The diagnosis

I wanted to thank everyone for the encouragement with my Father-In-Law's illness.
Just a short note to give an update.
Bob has been diagnosed with a disease called Minieres disease.
Hopefully it will be manageable with a drastic diet change.
Hopefully he will have it in him to follow the strict diet.
For his family, and any who are interested,
Here is some info about Minieres:
Thanks again for all the support last week while we were all scrambling for answers!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you have answers, the not knowing is always so frustrating! I'm glad that it's something that can be managed and hopefully he will be very receptive of those changes. Thanks for the update Holly.

    ReplyDelete