learning life

Lovin the life that brings me home.....

Monday, December 20, 2010

Choosing a tree

First things first.
I have to give a shout out to the basic photo editor in my computer.
Without you, the world would see how littered my house really is tonight.
The blessed (pronounced Bless-ed) thing allowed the illusion of cropping my mess.
If only it were real life.........
Without further nonsense,

last weekends Christmas present:
I am currently typing in our new piece of living room furniture.
After three days, I am convinced that every man woman and child needs a hammok
In a central part of their home.

More on that another day.

We also went to the tree lot last weekend.
The weather permitted just long enough for us to get in and out.
Claire first experience
(Last year she slept through the whole ordeal)
Learning to walk can get a little messy at times.


Daddy's right hand man.

It really is the most wonderful time of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment