learning life

Lovin the life that brings me home.....

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Zola's

Earlier this year, the homescooling mom's were asked to 'step up' and start planning the homeschooling field trips. I decided to take a couple of turns.
My first thought was.......
Food.
Not only do I love it, but I love to cook,
And especially eat.

Our favorite (non Mexican ;) food comes from Zola's
It is where we take most company from out of town.
And where ALL our pizza comes from.
The kids got to take orders,
And run them down the zip line......

Even Claire got her turn.

We wore so much Zola's advertisement,
We were asked if we owned the place..........
In our dreams!

Lauren in her Z-hat, Silas in his Z-shirt:

Making pizza:


I was talking on the phone with Grandma the other day,

I told her all about our field trip to Zola's,

She laughed.
I think she was figuring a scenario such as this:


10 AM: "kids, do your school!"

10: 15 AM "Kids do your school!"

10:45 AM "Why has nobody done any writing?"

10:55 AM "Who wants some pizza???"

She knows me too well.


No Grandma, this trip was planned ahead of time ;)

Lauren making her Pizza with Eian.


I am the coolest Mom.

My kids told me so.

I'm going to go ahead and roll with that one.

Thanks Zola's.

You helped make me who I am today.

We love you!

1 comment:

  1. You ARE the coolest mom! However, I've been told I'm the "best mom in the whole universe". Good thing it is two very different competitions! ;) Also, Monica and Eian look so natural with a counter full of kids.... we need you to work on them for us..... !! What a fun day!!!

    ReplyDelete