learning life

Lovin the life that brings me home.....

Friday, April 1, 2011

Come April

Come April,

We'll be getting some mud on our tires, and our toes.

First Chilli dog of the season,

Tell me I'm crazy for food-tography,

Who wouldn't want to remember this beauty???

A day for dress up and free play.

That's our April fool's kind of day. A day for noticing the ever darkening freckles. And taking the time to kiss each one, Even if it means pinning him down to do it.... Because I am only still stronger for a little while......
Sleeping in our hammok inside,

And dreaming of the day that we can build one outside....


And my all time favorite flowers in bloom!

Tulips!

The way to the country side of my heart.

I was never expecting to survive till the day when the sun showed its warm inviting face.

Then just like a great April Fooler,

It was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment